1. We believe academic and spiritual growth are the priorities of St. Vivian School.
2. We believe the faculty and parish of the St. Vivian community work in partnership with families to foster academic and spiritual growth.
3. We believe each student is a valued individual whose learning style is met by using a variety of instructional approaches.
4. We believe in providing a Christ-centered environment to prepare students to become responsible members of their community who make good moral choices, live the Gospel message, and serve as Christ did.
5. We believe everyone is made in God’s image and should be valued.
6. We believe in strengthening each person’s respect for one another by recognizing and accepting diversity.